- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links
Monthly Archives: March 2014
The Country of the Blame
Brake! wants “tougher sentences for killer drivers”. As usual, the blame is misdirected. The priority system is the cause of our problems on the road. By fashioning an unequal killing-field, it makes victims of us all. We live in the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Equality Streets Leave a comment
Our roads are stuck in the age of deference. By making side roads and pedestrians defer to main road drivers, regardless who arrived first, the traffic system is chronically out-of-date, as are most of the people who run it.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged age of deference, traffic system Leave a comment
A state of violence
A new law against domestic violence – coercive control – is on the statute books. Isn’t it time to outlaw violence against the public in the form of priority-driven traffic control?
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Equality Streets, state violence, traffic control Leave a comment