The conclusion I meant to draw about the amber light and hidden pedestrian was that given no lights and no traffic light poles obscuring the view and concealing the pedestrian, I would have been driving according to human context rather than in obedience to automated control, and would never have been tempted to speed up. It’s the difference between driving with due care and attention and true care and attention.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links