PM (Radio 4) had an item about Victorian resistance to railway development, implying there was a parallel with today’s opposition to HS2. Seems a narrow comparison, because in the 19th century, there were no telephones, cars or Internet.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links