20mph limits are spreading – see this piece in The Independent. Aims overlap with mine (road safety and quality of life), but 20 is a number, and it should be about context. If 20’s Plenty is helping change the culture, fine. But the fixation with numbers is infantile and depressing, as is the extra signage and open door to yet more enforcement. Trust Oxford Council – against the spirit of humanity and learning – to be at the forefront of the drive to punish and extract money from people driving according to context and commonsense.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links