20mph is in the news, so at the risk of repetition: Who is the better judge of how fast or slow to go – you and me at the time and the place, or limits fixed by absent regulators? Painting by numbers has nothing to do with grown-up art. Driving by numbers has nothing to do with grown-up driving. Context is the key to appropriate speed and approriate action.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links