As I’ve written elsewhere, instructional traffic signs are a sign of failure to design roads in a way that expresses equality and stimulates empathy. If we lived by equality instead of priority, we wouldn’t need signs like the one shown here. We wouldn’t need most traffic lights or cycle lanes either, because we’d be interacting on a level playing-field where mutual tolerance came naturally.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links