As was flagged up in a recent post, the Transport Select Committee’s report on congestion published today says nothing about the role of traffic lights or any other interventionist traffic management measure. Not a thing. Summary of report here.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links