The traffic system is based on priority aka inequality. It sets the stage for conflict. It puts vulnerable road-users in danger. It puts the onus on the child to beware the driver, when it could and should be the other way round. By making children learn age-inappropriate road safety drill to help them survive on roads made lethal by the system of inequality, it is guilty of child abuse. The officals and the ministers I’ve briefed who take no action, as well as the councillors and council leaders, the DfT and the highways departments – all collude in this child abuse. You know who you are.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links