Former transport minister, Philip Hammond, now defence secretary, says further cuts in the armed forces would be wrong, so cuts should fall in welfare. There is no silver bullet, said someone else, repeating the moronic mantra that the media accept without question. There is a silver bullet: traffic system reform. Replacing standard control with self-control. The savings? At least £50bn a year. Who would be disadvantaged? The purveyors of traffic control systems. No-one else.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links