Green would-be Mayor, Jenny Jones, complains about taxi-drivers yelling abuse and cutting her up when she’s cycling. I always find cabbies on the ball and courteous. Of course I don’t get under their feet at junctions; I go on opportunity, as all road-users, including cabbies, should be free to do. Isn’t it a cyclist’s duty NOT to obey traffic lights? At best, lights are an advisory service. At worst, they symbolise a counterproductive, cut-throat control system that costs the earth and does far more harm than good.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links