Egypt shows there is infinite appetite for freedom and cooperation. Give people responsibility, and by and large they won’t let you down. They don’t need protecting from themselves and each other; they need protecting from interventionists who impose totalitarian systems. Like Egyptians, we want a democratic contract. But on the roads, for now, we have to submit to autocratic control. Is it time for a popular uprising, a No Traffic Lights Week, to show how much better we get on when left to our own cooperative devices?
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links