Equality Streets seeks to maximise safety, efficiency and quality of life for all road-users. I’m pro-walker, pro-cyclist, pro-choice and not anti-motorist. Cyclists seem to represent their own special interest group to the exclusion of others. Cyclists are included in my scenario, but motorists are usually excluded from campaigns with sustainable in the title. Why not reconfigure roads and traffic law to accommodate everyone equally?
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links