The current London taxi looks naff and is in dire need of a makeover but after all these years someone has finally got round to producing a fuel cell version. Story here. When we’re all driving green cars, will we still be subject to all the vexatious regulation currently in force?
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links