It’s reported that NHS managers are delaying surgery in the hope that patients will die first or go private. The justification is that the NHS has to find £20bn in spending cuts by 2015. Meanwhile, there is scope in traffic system reform for kind cuts in the order of £40bn a year. So far, my repeated efforts to pitch this exclusive to national broadcasters, editors and government ministers have landed on stony ground. Meanwhile, we continue to suffer expensive regulation that makes roads dangerous, squanders time and money, and costs the earth.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links