On the subject of making it compulsory to wear a mask in enclosed public places, Michael Gove said it’s always best to trust people’s commonsense. Agreed. So why are we forbidden from using commonsense about when or what speed to go? We all lose when officialdom gets involved. Now mask-wearing is compulsory, and on the roads, the use of intelligent discretion continues to be unlawful.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links