Yesterday I went to Court to argue my case over a charge of “speeding”. On the wall was a notice headed HM Courts and Tribunals Service. It stated “Justice matters”. In Court I was refused leave to speak about context or commonsense. The fact that my brief acceleration caused no harm or inconvenience cut no ice. It was disturbing to discover that we live in an autocracy where free speech and reasoned argument are denied, and justice doesn’t matter.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links