State policy and the law of the land set the tone for road-user relationships. Current rules promote a culture of conflict, competition, intolerance and enmity that causes injustice and harm on a vast scale. It would be so easy to change the rules of the road to promote empathy, cooperation, compassion and peace. Why do those in charge of our roads fail to take constructive action?
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links