Snuffed out in Leicester yesterday: the lives of two toddlers in an “accident” at traffic lights. The police are studying CCTV footage to ascertain responsibility. Will they question the rules or design of the road? Do pigs fly? The dead toddlers, the bereaved family, the drivers “responsible” – all are victims of a lethal traffic control system. The people really responsible will remain anonymous and never be brought to book. Piteous story here.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links