The reason we “need” lollipop men and women is the same reason we “need” traffic lights: to mitigate the fallout from the rule of priority. Given equality instead of priority as the basic rule, our roads would be safe, and lollipop men and women would be redundant.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links