Next Thursday (15.9.11) the Transport Select Committee publishes a report, “Out of the jam – reducing congestion on our roads”. Traffic critic, Kenneth Todd, submitted a well-worded statement, and I submitted something in haste. Today I learned that the report contains nothing about the role of traffic lights in causing congestion. If the Committee bothered to read our submissions, it seems it failed to investigate fully or give them due weight.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links