No alternative to tax hikes and painful cuts to plug “the fiscal black hole” (of £50bn)? The IFS says they are inevitable, and the commentators I hear or read all agree. But of course there is a source of beneficial cuts that could plug the hole – the bizarrely-ringfenced field of traffic control. I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve pitched the idea to the Press and TV, to no avail. This little blog, which reaches hardly anyone, is my only pulpit.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links