As well as damaging heart, lungs, bloodstream and brain, exhaust pollution also affects mental health. Guardian coverage here. The research was led by Ioannis Bakolis of King’s College, London.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links