“We will find the money to pay for the fuel tax freeze,” says Cameron. It never enters the heads of policymakers to consider traffic system reform as a rich source of kind cuts and efficiency savings. In persuading us that we need their expensive regulation to make roads safe and keep traffic moving, traffic managers have pulled off a fast one and ringfenced their colossal budgets. That they preside over an annual death and injury toll of 25,000 goes unnoticed.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links