- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links
Tag Archives: North Devon Journal
Will they or won’t they?
Coverage of my attempt to get Barnstaple to go traffic light-free, starting with a double T-junction similar to the one in Portishead. My response to Councillor Greenslade to follow.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Barnstaple, Brian Greenslade, Martin Cassini, North Devon Journal, Pilton Causeway, traffic-lights Leave a comment
Where’s the real crime?
Full-time carer, Alec Dennis, 61, pleaded guilty to driving at 52 in a 30 limit on his way to rushing his son, who had stomach pains, to hospital. He was worried about leaving his disabled wife, but feared his son … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Alec Dennis, North Devon Journal, speed camera, speed conviction, the law is an ass Leave a comment