Bristol City Council is introducing a congestion charge because, it says, “We have a duty to reduce harmful emissions”. The real way to cut emissions of CO2, NO2, and brake dust, is to rid your city of traffic lights, those weapons of mass distraction, danger and delay.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links