For imposing an inherently dangerous system which causes untold harm, for wasting billions in public money on a defective system, for killing us invisibly by maximising emissions, for ignoring the life-enhancing solutions brought by me to their attention, I accuse the traffic control system and all who run it of corporate manslaughter and wilful neglect. The press and BBC are complicit by ignoring countless attempts of mine to air the story.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links