(To paraphrase from this piece about education by Simon Jenkins): Traffic engineers crave quantification. They have made what is measurable important (e.g. questionable accident stats) instead of what is important measurable (such as quality of life and space).
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links