In an item about SADS, the Today Programme spoke about the tragedy of a life cut short. There are 12 cases of SADS a week, but statistically, road casualties far outnumber them. Yet, despite the fact that most road casualties stem from a dysfunctional system, and are avoidable, my countless attempts to air the issue with Today go unanswered.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links