I’m trying to make roads safe, cut emissions and save the country 100s of £billions. Meanwhile the bodies who run the abusive system – the DfT, local traffic authorities, councils, MPs, Roads and Transport Ministers – resist reform and pursue a system which secures their jobs, but subjects the rest of us to danger, rage, inefficiency and lethal air quality. It’s an abuse of power on a monumental scale.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links