Jim O’Sullivan of Highways England wants a year to test an increase in the motorway speed limit when no roadworks are in progress, e.g. on Sundays, from 50 to 60. They want another year to consider whether adults, with proof of proficiency in the form of a driving licence, are capable of driving in a straight line at 60.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links