Just as the exposure of abuse in the Church must bring penitence and reparation, says Stephen Cottrell, Archbishop of York, so the perpetrators of the traffic system, which causes untold injustice and harm, then blames you and me for the consequences, should own up to its abuses, make reparations to its countless victims, and resign itself to accountability and radical reform.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links