On the Today Programme, oncologist Prof Pat Price rightly criticised the backlog of cancer patients waiting for tests or treatent, and called for radical action. Meanwhile, I scream in the dark about the dysfunctional rules of the road which continue to cause death, injury, environmental and economic damage on a prodigious scale. None of the people in power appears to have a clue. I’m afraid that everyone, including BBC editors who fail to air my critique and reform agenda, is complicit in the avoidable damage.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links