Abuse is a buzzword these days. How does the state get away with such abuse of our rights in the fields of parking, “speeding”, and coercive control generally on the roads? It’s all an abuse of our time, our intelligence, our quality of life, and the planet. A pox on them all, especially MPs for ratifying the most moronic, vicious, abusive set of rules and regs that anonymous officials could possibly dream up.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links