The little town of Poynton in Cheshire puts to shame cities such as London, Brighton, Bristol, Oxford and Cambridge by introducing the UK’s most innovative traffic scheme to date, proving that equality expressed through design can tame, decongest and render safe the busiest of junctions: video here.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links