Interesting to see authorities and media lumped together in this Guardian piece about the Wall St protests. I’ve been doing it for some time re. my efforts at traffic system reform, which are falling on stony ground in both government and media. Oh, I get the odd invitation to brief an MP, and the odd response from newspaper/TV/radio editors, but mostly it’s a brick wall, and nothing meaningful happens. Increasingly I think their resistance to change amounts to collusion in a system which, in the words of Kenneth Todd, “causes untold injustice and harm”.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links