Not all traffic engineers are fools, but they have inherited a defective (priority-based) system which gives rise to the torture rack of traffic control and is rarely questioned, partly because it is enshrined in a book known in the profession as “the bible”, so dogmatically are its tenets applied. Its characteristically long-winded title – The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions, is usually abbreviated to TSRGD.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links