In arch-conservative Texas, a revolution in criminal justice is in progress. Condemnation is giving way to understanding, incarceration to rehabilitation. As a result, prison numbers are dropping dramatically, as are crime and recidivism. “I am getting the biggest bang possible for taxpayers’ bucks while doing something positive for society,” says Judge Robert Francis (Observer piece). Presumably arch-conservative Britain will wise up eventually, not only on the real crime front, but on the fabricated crime front represented by counterproductive traffic policy.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links