The Sixties brought a refreshing attack on class deference. We need a similar shift on the roads. People on foot – stop deferring to people on wheels! Motorists, while traffic lights dictate your every move, I appreciate this is a big ask, but – stop assuming priority, and start deferring to people on foot! Hand in hand with equality for all road-users should go liberation from the system of traffic control by which they make us live and die.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links