One day, Equality Streets or shared space will be the norm. Yet in the early 21st century, assuming people have even heard of them, they are still seen as oddball, alternative. It’s the current system of priority and signal control that should be seen as weird, outrageous, no less than a crime against humanity.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links