The RAC Foundation has discovered that councils are making serious profits from parking enforcement, as if we didn’t already know. Claims that “parking control keeps traffic flowing and pedestrians safe” are specious. Pedestrians will never be safe as long as priority rules. And you don’t keep traffic flowing by stopping it every 40 yards at traffic lights.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links