On The Forum, Bangladeshi novelist, Tahmima Anam, said something along the lines of, “Whenever we’ve focused on equality, we’ve made huge social progress”. Among the examples she cited were the abolition of slavery and votes for women. Given the chance to prove it, we could show that equality applied to the roads would put an end to most of our road safety (and many of our congestion) problems.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links