This inspiring call to arms by Russell Brand contains memorable phrases and images, e.g. “Boris simpering under a make-up brush”, or “the piped-in toxic belch wafted into homes by the media”. The following applies to Equality Streets, indeed it echoes almost identical phrases of mine: “With no-one to impose separation we are united”.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links