Equality Streets is about integrating road-users on a humanised level playing-field. Today (6.11.13), Boris Johnson announced a £35m scheme “to improve safety for cyclists” – by segregating them. His poodle, Andrew Gilligan, wants additional traffic lights for cyclists. With deadly irony, hours before, on their cycling superhighways, two cyclists were killed – at traffic lights.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links