Grenfell’s 73 and Gosport 456 deaths get week-in, week-out media coverage, but the far greater number of casualties on our roads is barely mentioned or remarked upon. It’s as if we accept road casualties as inevitable. They are not. Most of them are the victims of a dangerous, dysfunctional system whose perpetrators continue to get away with murder.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links