- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links
Tag Archives: traffic control system
Yesterday, I crossed from Piccadilly to Leicester Sq. I had a good gap, but disobeyed the pedestrian light. It prompted a van driver not only to honk angrily but to swerve towards me, presumably venting his frustration at a hundred … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Equality Streets, road rage, traffic control system Leave a comment
Getting away with manslaughter
Grenfell’s 73 and Gosport 456 deaths get week-in, week-out media coverage, but the far greater number of casualties on our roads is barely mentioned or remarked upon. It’s as if we accept road casualties as inevitable. They are not. Most … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Equality Streets, Gosport, Grenfell, traffic control system Leave a comment
Fit for what purpose?
The current traffic control system is fit for the purpose of enriching the traffic control industry, but is it fit for people’s safety, convenience or pleasure?
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Equality Streets, traffic control system Leave a comment
Our traffic control system makes roads dangerous, causes congestion, generates ill-will, encourages delinquency, damages air quality, damages our health, and costs a fortune. Despite my efforts to enlighten government and media (over the years I’ve emailed the Today programme a … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Equality Streets, spending cuts, Today, traffic control system Leave a comment