On Stephen Fry’s Radio 4 series about the history of mobile phones, a designer of HTC smartphones said he aimed to create devices that were “so simple that using them was almost innate”. It reminded me that traffic regulation seems bent on making life heavy (man), while Equality Streets is about making life fun.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links