The Daily Mirror slams government cuts for axing school crossing patrols. A teacher warns that councils will “have blood on their hands”. As I pointed out in 2010 and 2011, if roads were designed for safety instead of danger, we wouldn’t “need” lollipop people, any more than we would “need” traffic lights or speed limits.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links