Deep condolences to the people affected, but calls for the 70 limit to remain are irrelevant. Instead of driving by numbers, we should drive according to context. Some accidents are genuinely unavoidable – and the more we learn about this one, the more it sounds as if it was a freak event – but any crash is yet another reminder that phasing in an advanced driving test is long overdue.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links