Traffic management in London beggars belief. Traffic lights blocking flow at every turn. Delancey St in Camden blocked back. Ditto Baker St because green time so short. Lights causing avoidable congestion across the city, even at minor junctions such as Hornsey Rd and Tollington Way. Tens of billions misspent on despoiling public realm, ensnaring countless victims in needless delay, contrived danger, and polluted air – all on the altar of official obsession with micro-managing our every move.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links