Sometimes I have to reach for the off switch when the Today Programme is on. Last week, I switched off at Justin Webb’s feigned outrage and nagging at an Oxfam guy over sexual misconduct. I can’t help thinking that Today’s editorial policy is cock-eyed, ie it has an obsessive eye on the cock, a hypocritical fascination with salacious out-of-hours shenanigans. Meanwhile, they refuse to give airtime to my critique of the traffic system which, despite helping kill, injure and pollute the population, goes unchecked and unchallenged.
- Manslaughter charges at last? - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on Admission
- OK, Really, What About The Roads? on Priority
- The unbearable crassness of agreeing - Equality StreetsEquality Streets on War on Britain’s Roads
- Accidents at Traffic Lights – Lets End The Madness | StrikeEngine – Car Tuning on Four Thought – correction
- Albert Slawson on Contact and links